Job Reference Number: C2i074P1
The Centre for Immunology & Infection (C2i) uses novel technology platforms for biomarker discovery and the development of new vaccine and therapeutic strategies. It is the fruit of a long-standing partnership of more than 20 years between the LKS Faculty of Medicine of the University of Hong Kong (HKUMed) and the Institut Pasteur, Paris, two major international leaders combining their expertise to establish this centre of excellence. We are seeking a summer Internship to join our Lab team.
• Assist our Laboratory Team for daily operation and samples recruitment
• Responsible for data checking, data input, and document filing
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
Work location: Shatin, Hong Kong Science Park
Internship Period: June to August 2023
Interested parties please send your up-to-date C.V. with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will commence until the positions are filled. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview.