The Proteome Analysis by Mass Spectrometry Course, a Pasteur Network association funded course which had to be rescheduled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, is expected to be held from March 21st to March 30th, 2022 in Montevideo.
Course date: 21-30 March 2022
This course aims to train young scientists and graduate students on state-of-the-art proteomics technologies with special focus on bioinformatics analysis of large datasets. It also intends to promote the applications for these technologies in participant’s research activity.
Topics will include:
• Shotgun proteomics
• Topdown proteomics
• Bioinformatics analysis
• Structural Proteomics
• Students and junior scientists that aim to use proteomics in their research activity
• Poster sessions will be organised
• Participants are expected to cover their own travel and living cost
• A limited number of participants will be granted with travel support. These requests will be analysed case by case
• Support for accommodation and local transportation will be provided to all participants from abroad
The closing date for application is December 31st, 2021.
- More information: Proteome Analysis by Mass Spectrometry Course
Should you have any questions about the course, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.